The first vermouth bitter produced in Russia. Created at the junction of two products: bitter and vermouth.
It combined the advantages of both drinks: a bright herbal vermouth aroma with the sweetness and strength of a bitter.
The taste is based on infusions of wormwood, fennel, orange peel, anise and lemon.
For the production of “Russian Gems” exclusively selected raw materials are used – herbs, fruits, seeds and flowers.
“RUSSIAN GEMS” VERMOUTH BITTER PRODUCTION SCHEME
• The entire manufacturing process takes 11 months.
• The composition of 28 ingredients: 5 of them are macerated individually, the rest are crushed, mixed in certain proportions and infused with alcohol.
• Maceration lasts 2 weeks.
• After that, the master creates a blend of infusions, adds Altai honey.
• Then the blend is aged for 9 months in oak wine barrels, filtered, subjected to deep freezing, filtered again
* Maceration is the process of infusion of plants in alcohol in order to bestow its properties on alcohol and its enrichment. Thanks to this process, extractive and aromatic compounds, as well as polysaccharides and minerals, are transferred from plants to alcohol.